Saturday, March 01, 2008

I think I'm officially frogging this one for good...

and it hasn't even gotten off the ground completely yet! To make a long story, well, long, let me explain the story of this one...

I found this beautiful pattern on lion brand yarn's website called "The Curtain Call Shrug", even though it looks more like a boloro to me...

So, I figured out the gauge for my knifty knitter (long loom, blue) and go everything worked out on how long to make the knit/purl ribbing, and how many rows for it and how many rows for the knit only section, etc. etc. I put a lot of hard work into converting this pattern for the knifty knitter, now! And now, I think I want to frog it for a beautiful crochet one I just happened to run across...isn't it beautiful?

But then again, it seems like such a happy, spring-y type of shrug/bolero, I almost hate the thought of making it with my dark sage worsted weight caron simply soft yarn, but yet if I buy any more yarn, my DH might kill me!! So...to frog or not to frog...

let's just wait and see!

No comments: