Monday, March 17, 2008

Broken promises, yet again!

I meant to take pictures of my slipper that I made, along with the pattern, but forgot/didn't get around to taking the pics...I have lots of things like that, actually...I'm going to work hard on getting that done soon...I even have a flickr account now also, along with my picasa to make things a little easier...I really miss my tabblo, but they don't have plug-in for iPhoto, so I'm not using it anymore!

Anyway, to change the subject...

did ya know I'm a green kinda gal, and not just because it's St Patty's day? I use only vinegar, baking soda, water, lemon, borax, and a smidge of soap to clean with? Or that I brush my teeth with just a 3 to 1 mix of baking soda and salt? That I'm concerned about the ingredients in our products?

Well, on that note, did ya know that there may be a link between breast cancer and deodorant and makeup? Hmmm...well, I don't wear makeup, but once in a great while, so that doesn't worry me too much...but, the deodorant part does!! Well, skip ahead to me reading thru the "living green" book I received for free a while ago and there is mention of using baking soda as a deodorant!

Do wha?!? So, I look it up online and there is lots about this out there! So, that is my experiment...how well does baking soda work as a deodorant? So far so good, but it's only been two days. I'll let ya know more later!

No comments: