Friday, March 14, 2008

Wow...time does fly...

I seem to say that alot on here, but it never fails to amaze me at how much time just zooms by me!!

I'm enjoying my new job doing medical coding...it's kinda fun, learning all the new stuff.

I've been very busy working on my new project, which I finally decided upon!!

I went with the "betty" shrug from berroco, I'm really enjoying my crocheting at this point. I've also still been working on my cloth napkins (the pretty ones!) but I think I'm going to try to find some old remnant fabrics/old napkins, for everyday use that I an put some pretties on soon. I'll have to post up pics soon of what I have gotten done...but it's not much!

I also have my version of mary jane slippers that I finished last weekend and I'll have to post up pics and instuctions (both here and at ravelry!)

anyway, enough for now!!

No comments: