Sunday, March 02, 2008

What a beautiful day!!

And I spent the vast majority of it in the house working on some crochet stuff...

Not that I minded, trust me!! I now have an absolutely adorable pair of fingerless mittens based off of this pattern by CreativeYarn. I crocheted it in Caron Simply Soft Plum Wine, so it is really girly! So outside the norm for me! But then agian so is all my other crafting things lately!

I'm now working on a matching scarflette, based off of the pattern used for the mitts, photos coming soon!! As well as a pattern.

I figured it must be a wonderful day today, because we had two groups of visitors to our home cache today, very unusual! But nice! Happy caching to those who got out today to do so! We probably would've went out yesterday caching some, except that mike had a stomach bug that just wasn't doing him any favors, so we stayed at home.

No comments: