Friday, February 29, 2008

I've been busy!!

Very very busy! I've been sewing and kniffty knitting my little soul away!!

And I have pics (finally) uploaded!! Amazing, isn't it? Yup Yup, sure is!!

So, here's the first batch of stuff!!



So, here is the cell phone holder that I made. I made this for the cell phone I finally broke down and got! I'm not much of a cell phone fan myself, so really didn't care if I had one or not. And now that I got one for cheap (pay as you go one for 10 bucks) I'm not about to go spending a bunch of money on a holder for it! But yet, I don't want the screen to get scratched up (my dh went and removed the "protective plastic covering" from the screen, which I always leave on...) so this was an "invention" of necessity.

I have since decided that I hate the big nose-like button that I crocheted, and I think I'm going to replace it with a larger real button. I'll see what I can find at our local podunk Wally Fart's. Probably nothing nice, that's for sure!

I made it with Bernat Haven (don't remember the exact type and I don't think they make it anymore either) in orange and yellow. I used the blue round loom made it wide enough for my cell phone and long enough to fold over just like I wanted it to before knitting off of the loom.

Then I crocheted the edges together to make the pouch. I single crocheted the little "clasp" piece and Viola! it is done!!

Or something like that!!

Enjoy!

No comments: