Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Wow, yet again time flies...

especially when you're busy! I've still got the pictures just waiting to be TAKEN still of projects I have worked on. My shawl, my quickie (and kinda ugly, but WARM!) shrug, Alex's blanket, my little cell phone cozy (since I decided to join the cell phone crazy world, you have no idea how much I dislike the damn things!), and who knows what all else that I have yet to take pics of!

I guess I need to do that soon as well as get my act together and get some other projects (like my napkins) done as well.

And to top it all off, my hubby agreed to do some scrapbook pages for a geocaching friend (or something) and we all know I'll be the one doing that! I don't really mind tho...gives me a reason to blow off some other thing or another! LOL!

Let's see, what else is up?

We went to see Body Worlds 3 in St Louis this last weekend, stayed at the Drury Inn next to Union Station, ate at Maggie O'Briens (god do I love that place...) and had fun swimming in the pool while laughing at the nasty weather! Totally worth the "splurge" for the fun the three of us had!

I can't think of anything else going on right now, really, so I guess I'll just leave you with a pretty pic!



I just have to agree with Apartment Therapy (pic courtesy of...AT of course!) that this is one romantic look! And yup, I've always dreamed of having that in my house as well!

Here's the link!

No comments: