Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Poor Snakey...


100_3985
Originally uploaded by mlochk22@
I really really really wanted a snake in my backyard, mainly because I've had a horrible mole problem since last year, when my other garden snake disappeared.

Too bad they hide so well in the grass, otherwise this one might not have become food for the lawnmower. Which was REALLY sad, considering we are only able to mow about once every 2-3 weeks because of the excessive rain we've had here. At least the plants are doing well with all this rain, even if the rest of us are tired of being drippy!!

On another note, I'm learning how to knit, so don't be surprised if a dishcloth/washcloth is made for you as I'm learning my new hobby.

And no, I haven't forgotten about learning how to machine sew. It's just been put on the back burner until I can find some cloth that I really like...

No comments: