Wednesday, May 07, 2008

And the Answer is...

I just don't know but it's getting close!! I mean, really, at what point does one stop drivng their cars and go for alternate means of transportation? And yes, folks, I'm referring to the ever rising price of gasoline. Last week Wednesday gas prices jumped up 10 cents to $3.48 and to day it jumped...get ready for this!!


17 cents!!

In one damn day!! That's just crazy!! At this point, I'm super glad that we planted a garden and that we eat mostly venison (really cheap compared) or turkey/chicken/fowl of some sort...and that I live only 1.3 miles away from work. I keep thinking about riding a bike to work, but that would be really weird to bike to work with my dress clothes packed up in a backpack.

But, what else is a person to do when filling up the car will now cost around $53 dollars? For our Subaru?? A compact?? I mean, what are other people doing? And food cost? OI!!!

Ok, there's my bitch session for now.

I think I'm going to go crochet now...it's soothing, compared to worrying about this stuff!

No comments: