Tuesday, May 13, 2008

After 15 long years...


tattoo
Originally uploaded by mlochk22@
I finally got my old tattoo covered up!! A few people can totally understand why I'm so darned happy about this, since they have seen my old one!

Just chalk up my old one as "youth's mistake", since I was 14 and thought I knew it all! LOL!! About a year after I had that done, I wished it were something else!! So, I guess, "after 14 long years" might be a more appropriate title!

If you look closely, you can still see the other tattoo (it scarred, so look for the scarring) underneath the new one. I'll have to take a pic of it once it is healed over (this pic was taken the same day it was done) and see if you can still see the scarring from the other one.

I had this done at Fat Tobe's in Osage Beach (at The Lake) by Kent, who did a fabulous job. I can't even begin to express how grateful I am that this skilled man worked there and was able to do such a great job.

I have much more to post about, but have to either a) take the pics or b) upload the pics to my computer or c) upload the pics to flickr! LOL!!
Just wait til you see my garden and my mother's day present!! I also need to take a pic of my valentines day gift! I just find it so hard to find anything to blog about during winter, so now that the beautiful weather is here, I keep remembering things I need/want to do!

No comments: