Sunday, October 26, 2008

Adult tonsillectomy, post op day 3 (Friday)

I'm a bit late on this, but so be it!

I felt wonderful on Friday. Got up, had a call from the dr's office stating that my tonsils were benign (which was a plus, because he was somewhat more concerned after he took the one side out and realized it was hard feeling). I folded some laundry, then took a nap, cause that made me fairly tired.

So, off to work I went after my little 45 minute nap. I had already knit one hat and crocheted another for some people at the hospital, plus I had a thank you card to drop off at the OR for the people that took such good care of me. I was there for about an hour and fifteen, then went by my friends work and stayed there for about forty-five minutes and by the time I got home, I was whooped. Completely. I slept for the rest of the afternoon, that's how whooped I was. And my throat HURT!! Too much talking!

I really kinda sucked to feel so well, but yet not be able to do much. Lesson for the day: Don't push yourself so hard!

Now: pic of hat I made for someone special (that isn't in my family...)



I hope he gets some use out of it!

No comments: