Sunday, February 01, 2009

Snowball Cake Balls


Snowball Cake Balls
Originally uploaded by mlochk22@
Yes, a very late posting about these (since this was for the office CHRISTMAS party!!), but a posting finally anyway!

As per Bakerella's formula, I made Snowball Cake Balls. It was chocolate cake mix, vanilla frosting and white almond bark to cover. Some had coconut pressed onto the tops while they were still damp, others did not. And yes, they were awesomely good!

I only came home with about 7 of them (out of the 50 or 60 I took to work with me).  Talk about *good*!! Everyone now wants me to make the red velvet ones I had made this last summer, so that they can try that variety as well!

2 comments:

Bakerella said...

Your snowballs are pretty! Glad they've been a hit for you.

Bakerella said...

Your snowballs are pretty! Glad they've been a hit for you.