Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Really, Im doing stuff!


Photo 39
Originally uploaded by mlochk22@
And lots of it! Trips to St. Louis, furniture shopping (that was successful), getting sick, having "deadlines" on knitting stuff, etc.

Just busy!

So, at this point, I've finished Mikes socks, pics coming if I dont forget! LOL! (I realize, Im really bad about post pics here because I post them on my Ravelry project pages.)

I'm now working on some disclothes for my sorta neices wedding coming up in May for part of their wedding gift, a pair of house socks that any of us can wear, depending on who gets to them first, and a pair of regular socks for me! Yeah!!

I'm also contemplating which damn sweater I want to make as well...more about that later.

Our house is a damn mess with stuff being brought in, held, moved out, and the generalized craziness of things. The tv arrived last night and is huge compared to what Im used to, the furniture should be here hopefully next week and then all that will be left is paiting, which will be a while still.

So, longer post soon, or maybe I'll fix this one up some and add more pics, we'll just wait and see!

1 comment:

Le Renard said...

Thanks for inviting me to the library meet-up last night! Cori and I had a great time!
-Kate