Thursday, August 21, 2008

Busy again...

and too busy to blog apparently!

I have been in the midst of trying to get everything together for my next school stuff (online at www.rctc.edu for my AAS in HIT), which has been somewhat of a total and complete mess!!

I graduated, which I don't think I've blogged about either. It was wonderful yet sad at the same time. I made a lot of great friends over the last 2.5 years, and I'm really going to miss them!

Alex started back to school yesterday (5th grade, oh why doesn't the sky open up and swallow me?? I'm not ready for him to be this old!!) He got the teacher he wanted and is sitting right by one of his friends. His only downside is that his best friend is in the other 5th grade class. And yes, there really is only 2 5th grade classrooms at his school. He goes to the smallest elementary in the district, which I really like.

He's also going to try to be in the safety patrol. First he has to pass a test come Monday. Then we'll have to be at school somewhat earlier than normal. But thanks to the FlyLady, that will not be a problem!

More to come soon! I have gobs of pics and stuff to blog on!

No comments: