Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Hickory Horned Devil Catterpillar


100_4971
Originally uploaded by mlochk22@
How beautiful is this thing? And HUGE!! I have several pictures of this in flickr, but since this one gives a good example of how large this thing is, I thought I'd use this one instead.

That is my DH's hand next to this thing. We spotted this large buggie specimen while visiting the Pea Ridge Civil War site in Arkansas during our vacation.

I'll try to get a "montage" of just this guys pics up soon, but for now, I'm just going to blog certain pics over the next couple of days so everyone can share in my vacation. I hope you like the selected pics!

1 comment:

tata said...

Holy guacamole! Look at the SIZE of that monster! No way in hell would I stick my hand so close to it - I'd hafta enlist Husband for that!!!