Monday, April 07, 2008

wow have i been busy...

we had a great time at MOGA this weekend...lots of beautiful sunshine (much needed!!), good friends (old and new) and lots of FUN!!

I'll just tell ya to go to flickr and put in MOGA 2008 to find my personal pics of the event!

I've been busy working on thishat for a frined of a friend who has cancer. It's being made in these colors in limelight, lemonaide, blue mint, and watermelon. It is bright and cheerful!

Unfortunately, I screwed up the crocheting on it, so I've frogged it about 5 times and am now almost done with it! YEAH!! I need to have it out by Wednesday if possible.

Anyway, must get back to work and will post a pic of it when done!

And I need to post other pics too...or try to find it on flickr under crochet...LOL!

No comments: