Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Forgot yesterday, but here's a few for today!

Ok, so I didn't forget, per se, I just never got around to it, plus, it is time intensive finding these stories.  I always knew I didn't like the news because it is always so negative, but I didn't realize just how hard finding the good REALLY is.

So, after just not having time yesterday, I figured I better spend my morning doing nothing but looking for the joyful, positive, and optimistic.   What scares me the most is that it is the holiday season and I'm having problems.  What is going to be like come July?!?

Anyway, on to the stories.

It's always a good thing when a little one can defy the odds and still make it out alright... 

People helping out people aren't mentioned as much as it should be, and I'm sure these individuals will someday be blessed in many ways for their brave deeds...

And anything dealing with an older person defending themselves deserves to be mentioned as well (plus, stuff like that just makes me smile and hope that I will be that feisty when I am that age)...


No comments: