Thursday, December 27, 2012

Virtual Calendar Journal for 2013? Maybe...

I now have time for this, I hope anyway! Lots has happened since January 2011, such as taking over the care of my gran, finishing my second degree, getting my certification, my dad passing away, my gran passing away, and my boss of 8 years leaving.



Pic is my hubby of 10 years, my then 13 year old son, my dad at 53, and me. It was taken two months before he died of a massive heart attack on December 19th, 2011.

Life now seems to be somewhat normal now, just chasing around after my son, who is now 15, a freshman in high school, and a soccer playing fool!



My son is the one in the white uniform. He's grown so much since the pic a year before. He's now a bit over 6 feet tall! *sigh*

My goal is at least one or two sentences a day about what happened during the day. We'll see what happens, shall we?

And yes, I still knit...




No comments: